This is soft avocado egg scramble is simply awesome. It is the secret to a perfect egg breakfast. Indeed a real morning quickie.
YES. Adding avocado to soft scrambled eggs is a good idea. A very good idea. There is nothing better than avos and eggs! Avocado and eggs are meant for each other. They go so well together.
Just make some fluffy and soft scrambled eggs and add some golden roasted avocado slices to it. The chives add a nice zest to the eggs and the chilli flakes perfectly rounds it all off.
ALL YOU NEED:
- two eggs
- chives, chopped
- one ripe avocado, sliced
- a small slice of ginger, grated
- chilli flakes
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- butter for the pan
THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT:
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add the chopped chives and and whisk until foamy and light.
- Slowly melt butter in pan until it foams, then turn the heat down to low and slowly pour in the eggs.
- Slowly stir the eggs from the outside of the pan to the center. Once the eggs begin to set, stirring slowly will create large, cloud-like curds.
- Season the eggs with black pepper and sea salt and set aside
- Add Avocado slices and grated ginger to the pan and fry until nicely golden
- Serve with a few slices of avocado, top with chilli flakes and extra chopped fresh chive.