The Banana Porridge recipe you will adore!
Tadaaa! Today is the day. The day where you lovely people will discover the perfect basic porridge recipe - topped with nice and ripe bananas and a spoon of honey.
I have tried all variations and ways - from overnight oats, classic cooked porridge to baked oatmeal - to make the perfect porridge and I found this was not only the tastiest but also the easiest and quickest one. No fuss doing the dishes, 'cause this a no-cook-porridge recipe though it is nicely creamy and hearty warm. Go and convince yourself trying.....
SOOO Here it is: THE recipe so many people have asked me about. My all time favorite - creamy, indulging, sweet, nourishing, delicious, HEALTHY BANANA OATMEAL.
I am telling you, I have tried many way how to make the perfect oats. And I figured this way is the easiest, quickest (actually very time saving in the morning!) and most tasty version of the perfect porridge. It is SO worth a try!
I love making these when busy, in a hurry, traveling or on the go, as you don’t need much for making your oatmeal. Except a kettle, a spoon and a bowl, a bit of patience and a lot of love. Because if you cook with love your food will taste better, believe me!
Love your food and it will love you back!
So, enough talking, I will show you now how to make the perfect creamy oatmeal.
ALL YOU NEED
makes one bowl
My Basic Porridge Recipe
• One cup of hot boiled water
My favorite add ons
One ripe banana, finely sliced
Coco, butter, salt & sugar -
4 friends to put in a bowl.
pour some hot water on. And now? WAIT.
Stir it well, round and round and round.
Now, ready for the top class topping in town.
banana and honey, the best combination EVER, guysss!
Woow.. Time to scoop in there. A bowl of YUMMI-ness!
HOW TO MAKE
- Place your oats (and the grated coconut if you like it) in a bowl and pour over the hot water.
- Let soak for about 10 minutes. If you are an impatient person you can take your quick morning shower of brush your teeth in that time ;)
- Then add the sugar, salt, butter (ghee or coconut oil) and stir well with a spoon until the porridge becomes nicely creamy.
- Top with sliced bananas and honey.
- Voila, already done! So fast and so tasty! No need to cook or microwave or even wash a pot. Simply get your bowl and spoon out and try this perfect oatmeal recipe!
did you like this porridge recipe?
Then you have to try these amazing morning oats too! Go for it!